Showing 1–16 of 50 results
1 Channel 5v Relay61.02 ₹ (ex GST)Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Dimensions: 75 mm x 55 mm x 19.3 mm
- Relay colour: Blue
- PCB colour: Blue
- Maximum output of relay: AC250V 10A and Dc30V 10A
- Number of Relays: 1
- Control signal type: TTL level
- Input voltage: 5v
- Compatible with: Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, Raspberry Pi etc
12x12x7.3mm Tactile Push Button Switch-5Pcs25.00 ₹Add to cart
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Square
- Function: Push to ON
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
Arduino Mega 2560845.00 ₹Add to cart
DESCRIPTION The MEGA 2560 is designed for more complex projects. With 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketch it is the recommended board for 3D printers and robotics projects. This gives your projects plenty of room and opportunities. Arduino Mega available at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala, India is …
Arduino Nano190.00 ₹Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
Arduino Uno 3D Printed Case300.00 ₹Add to cart
A snug-fitting case for the Arduino Uno with screw board mounts and a snap top. Shields may be installed over the top of the case.
There are four holes on the top to view the four LEDs on the Arduino board. These holes can accommodate Bivar PLP2-250 light pipes for a more polished look.
The screws for the Arduino board are #2 x 1/4″ thread rolling screws.
Arduino UNO R3380.51 ₹ – 402.54 ₹ (ex GST)Select options
The Arduino UNO is the best board to get started with electronics and coding. If this is your first experience tinkering with the platform, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with. The UNO is the most used and documented board of the whole Arduino family.
ATmega328P-U PDIP-28 Microcontroller127.12 ₹ (ex GST)Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- 131 powerful instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
- 32 x 8 general purpose working registers
- Fully static operation
- Up to 20MIPS throughput at 20MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
- Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Optional boot code section with independent lock bits
- In system programming by on-chip boot program
- True read while write operation
- Programming lock for software security
- Two 8-bit timer/counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16-bit timer/counter with separate prescaler, compare mode, and capture mode
- Real-time counter with separate oscillator