415.25 ₹ (ex GST)
AT A GLANCE
- Ultra-low-power management.
- 4 MB Flash.
- Current: 80 mA.
- Supply Voltage: 2.2 V ~ 3.6 V.
- Data Rate: 54 Mbps.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz.
3 in stock
ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP WROOM32 WIFI + BLE Module.It’s a low-footprint, minimal system development board powered by the latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily inserted into a solderless breadboard.
It contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP Protocol, Freertos
- Suppporting three modes : AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Includes CP2102 USB-UART bridge
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3 × 2 cm|
Arduino Nano190.00 ₹Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.