Arduino UNO R3
380.51 ₹ – 402.54 ₹ (ex GST)
The Arduino UNO is the best board to get started with electronics and coding. If this is your first experience tinkering with the platform, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with. The UNO is the most used and documented board of the whole Arduino family.
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator (CSTCE16M0V53-R0), a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 5V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mAh
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mAh
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- CH34x Driver for Windows
Projects Based On Arduino
|Dimensions||6.2 × 7.2 × 2 cm|
Arduino Mega 2560845.00 ₹Add to cart
DESCRIPTION The MEGA 2560 is designed for more complex projects. With 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketch it is the recommended board for 3D printers and robotics projects. This gives your projects plenty of room and opportunities. Arduino Mega available at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala, India is …
Arduino Nano190.00 ₹Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.