Arduino Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 5V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- 8 analog input port: A0 ~ A7.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver: RX / TX.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Support serial download.
2 in stock
The Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers.
A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board. The Pro Mini Arduino is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The pin layout is compatible with the Mini Arduino.
- ATmega328 running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 5V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Over-current protected
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- DC input 5V up to 12V
- Onboard Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
- 0.7×1.3″ (18x33mm)
Useful Links :
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2 × 0.3 cm|
|Board Power Supply||3.35 -12 V (3.3V model) or 5 – 12 V (5V model)|
|Circuit Operating Voltage||3.3V or 5V (depending on model)|
|Digital I/O Pins||14|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|Flash Memory||32KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader *|
|SRAM||2 KB *|
|EEPROM||1 KB *|
|Clock Speed||8 MHz (3.3V versions) or 16 MHz (5V versions)|
(*) Older boards were equipped with ATmega 168 with this specs:
– Flash memory: 16 KB
– SRAM: 1 KB
– EEPROM: 512 bytes
ATTINY85 USB Development Board117.80 ₹ (ex GST)Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Built-in USB and serial were debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- The Power LED and the Test/Status LEDs.
Arduino Uno 3D Printed Case300.00 ₹Add to cart
A snug-fitting case for the Arduino Uno with screw board mounts and a snap top. Shields may be installed over the top of the case.
There are four holes on the top to view the four LEDs on the Arduino board. These holes can accommodate Bivar PLP2-250 light pipes for a more polished look.
The screws for the Arduino board are #2 x 1/4″ thread rolling screws.