Arduino Mega 2560
2 in stock
Arduino Mega available at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala, India is the best quality product. The Mega 2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Mega 2560 R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board . It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 board is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB( of which 8 KB used by bootloade)
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB Host Chip: MAX3421E
- Multiple Projects requiring High speed Operations.
- Multiple DIY projects having larger code size.
- Atmega32 based Robot.
|Dimensions||11 × 5.2 × 2 cm|
ATTINY85 USB Development Board117.80 ₹ (ex GST)Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Built-in USB and serial were debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- The Power LED and the Test/Status LEDs.
NodeMcu ESP8266 V3 Lua CH340 Wifi Dev. Board287.29 ₹ (ex GST)Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ + 125°C
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Flash size: 4MByte
- Lowest cost WI-FI
Arduino Nano190.00 ₹Add to cart
AT A GLANCE
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.